What Is Honda Sensing?
What is Honda Sensing? The Honda Sensing package is a fully-loaded safety suite that can be configured or turned off by the driver. Now standard on many Honda models like the Honda Civic, and available on most Honda CR-V trim levels, the Honda Sensing suite has been described by CNET as being “now been fitted to 1 million vehicles.” Drive with confidence around the Yonkers roads with Honda Sensing, and learn more at Honda of New Rochelle!
What Comes with Honda Sensing?
Honda Sensing delivers White Plains drivers a full suite of safety features, including:
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)— RDM uses a small camera to scan for road markings, and then uses that information to keep your Honda SUV or sedan from straying off the road.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)—The CMBS will automatically bring your vehicle to a complete stop if it senses a collision.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)—ACC constantly monitors your vehicle and the vehicle in front to keep a safe distance.
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)—Can detect speed limit signs and alert drivers when they exceed said limits.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)—Adjusts steering to keep your vehicle inside the lanes.
Do I Have to Keep Honda Sensing on?
Honda Sensing provides your Honda vehicle with a variety of safety features, but what if you don’t want to use it? All Honda Sensing features can be easily deactivated with the push of a button. Additionally, Bronx drivers can easily configure settings through the optional touch screen. Hit “Settings,” “Vehicle Settings,” and then “Drive Assist Setup.” This allows you to change RDM warnings, distance warnings for CMBS, and more. Have any questions? Be sure to stop by Honda of New Rochelle to schedule a service appointment!
Try Out Honda Sensing at Honda of New Rochelle in New Rochelle!
Have more questions about the Honda Sensing package? Contact us at Honda of New Rochelle near White Plains for answers. If you’d like to experience a new Honda with Honda Sensing in person, or if you want to check out other Honda technology like HondaLink, ask about scheduling a test drive!
Learn More from Honda of New Rochelle
If you’re shopping for a family-friendly SUV that can deliver powerful and efficient performance on the roads in and around Bronx, you’ll want to take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. Along with V6 power offered on all trim levels, this capable SUV also provides the fuel efficiency that modern drivers want. Learn more…
The 2020 Honda Pilot interior is spacious, comfortable, and loaded with the smart tech features that Bronx-area drivers expect in a new SUV. Whether driving across town or taking the family out for a day at the Bronx Zoo, the Pilot will get you where you’re going safely and in style. Learn more about the…
Whether driving around town in Bronx or out on the highway, the 2019 Honda Civic MPG ratings will appeal to a wide range of eco-conscious drivers. Whether cruising around town or driving down to the Bronx Zoo, the Civic offers a comfortable, well-equipped interior, a wide array of advanced safety features, and strong and efficient…