2020 Honda Pilot MPG Ratings
If you’re shopping for a family-friendly SUV that can deliver powerful and efficient performance on the roads in and around Bronx, you’ll want to take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. Along with V6 power offered on all trim levels, this capable SUV also provides the fuel efficiency that modern drivers want. Learn more about the Honda Pilot MPG ratings in this guide from Honda of New Rochelle.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy & Engine Options
Under the hood of all the available 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels is a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. Along with that robust engine, Yonkers drivers will be happy to know that the Pilot also offers an efficient EPA-estimated fuel economy. Check out the EPA MPG ratings of each of the Pilot drivetrain/transmission combinations:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot MPG-Boosting Technology
Innovative technology features designed to further enhance the Honda Pilot’s fuel efficiency include:
- Eco Assist System – This system keeps you informed of the status of your fuel usage in order to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- HondaLink® – Allows you to keep tabs on your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or not.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – These systems can provide the traction and control you need during less than perfect White Plains-area road and weather conditions.
Test Drive the Fuel-Conscious Honda Pilot in New Rochelle
Whether you’re running errands around town in New Rochelle, taking the family down to the Bronx Zoo, or just heading out for pizza in New Rochelle, the Honda Pilot can provide strong and efficient performance. Learn more about the Pilot’s interior features, then check out our current Pilot lease offers and schedule a test drive at Honda of New Rochelle today! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the 2020 Honda Pilot or any of the other exciting vehicles in the new Honda lineup. You can also find pre-owned Pilot models in our used Honda SUV inventory.
More About the Honda Pilot
If you’re shopping for a family-friendly SUV that can deliver powerful and efficient performance on the roads in and around Bronx, you’ll want to take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. Along with V6 power offered on all trim levels, this capable SUV also provides the fuel efficiency that modern drivers want. Learn more…
The 2020 Honda Pilot interior is spacious, comfortable, and loaded with the smart tech features that Bronx-area drivers expect in a new SUV. Whether driving across town or taking the family out for a day at the Bronx Zoo, the Pilot will get you where you’re going safely and in style. Learn more about the…
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.