The Honda Fit has been popular in the Westchester County and Mt Vernon area because of its practical five-door hatchback design, modern style and surprisingly quick acceleration. We're a little a biased towards Honda cars, which is why we'll let Edmunds.com do the talking for us.
They say that, "When you think of affordable subcompact cars, the last things that probably come to mind are eye-catching styling, a spacious interior and a fun-to-drive personality. Yet this is exactly why the 2012 Honda Fit is such a pleasant surprise."
Lucky owners of the 2012 Honda Fit will enjoy such features as:- Starting MSRP: $15,325
- Class: Subcompact
- Body style: five-door hatchback
- Available Color Options: Alabaster Silver Metallic, Blue Raspberry Metallic, Crystal Black Pearl, Milano Red, Polished Metal Metallic, Taffeta White, Vortex Blue Pearl, and Orangeburst Metallic
- Engine: 1.5-liter 4-cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed manual or five-speed automatic
- Performance: 117 horsepower and 106 lb.-ft. of torque
- Fuel Economy: EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/33mpg highway*
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety "Tope Safety Pick"
- Four/five star safety rating from the federal government's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Worth noting: All-electric variant is in development
Come down to Honda of New Rochelle, serving
Westchester County and Mt Vernon, today to test drive the 2012 Honda Fit. We're
on 25 E Main St. in New Rochelle, NY 10801.
*Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle