Here at Honda of New Rochelle, we know that the Honda Odyssey is at the top of its class in the minivan segment, but we want to make sure our customers fully understand why we believe this.
We know that most of our customers are looking at several different brands when deciding which minivan to buy. This is perfectly understandable given the enormity of the purchase and the several options available.
Because of that, we wanted to show the 2012 Honda Odyssey's superior features and safety to ensure you are as fully informed as possible when it comes to purchasing your next family minivan.
A common alternative is the 2012 Sienna FWD 7-passenger V6 minivan, which, at first blush, looks like a good deal, but it turns out the Odyssey can beat it on several feature lists including comfort and safety.
Lets take a look at the Honda Odyssey Comfort
- Greater passenger volume
- Greater headroom
- Greater front- and rear- legroom
- Standard privacy glass (not available in the Sienna)
- Standard tinted glass (not available in the Sienna)
- Standard vehicle theft deterrent system (optional in the Sienna)
- Standard adjustable manual lumbar support in driver's seat (not available in the Sienna)
- Standard power driver's seat (not available in the Sienna)
- Standard manual AC (not available in the Sienna)
Honda Odyssey Safety
- Higher overall NHTSA crash safety rating than the Sienna
- ACE Body Structure (not available in the Sienna)
- Optional rear parking aid (not available in the Siennna)
Should these specs pique your interest, come down to Honda of New Rochelle on 25 E Main St in New Rochelle, NY 10801 to learn more about the 2012 Honda Odyssey and even take a test drive.